The content and products posted on therapistndc.org and pubicschoolsndc.com are designed to offer educational information only about neurodiversity-affirming related skills. It is not intended to be, nor does it replace, medical, diagnostic, or professional therapeutic advice, which always should be sought for any specific condition.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for therapistndc.org and publicschoolsndc.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by these websites. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the websites, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on these sites. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
- We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order. This information may also be shared in the event we must comply with any law enforcement investigation or are otherwise compelled to comply with court order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org to do the following:
- See what data we have about you if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Data collection technology
We use Data Collection Technology, such as cookies, to help us provide you with information, and personalize your experience with our website.
A cookie is a small file cached in a web browser to store information about a user’s use of our website. Cookies help us monitor and improve our website by collecting information about IP address, user language, the operating system, browser type, connection type, and information that identifies the cookie. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can change your browser settings on your individual personal device to prevent this.
Our site also uses web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics) to understand how users engage with our website. We use this information to help us learn about who visits our site and what pages are being looked at in order to help us improve our site.
Questions and contact information
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact email@example.com