Sign me up for Student Membership!
Annual Student Membership is $34.00
Students, for 12 months You will receive all of the following benefits and more!
- All communications and newsletters from Therapist Neurodiversity Collective.
- A copy of our ‘Practice Guidelines for Officially Recognized Members,’ a 55-page downloadable ebook upon joining.
- Access to select live and recorded training sessions.
- Access to select live and recorded ‘Listen and Learn Client Perspectives’ events with neurodivergent and acquired-neurodivergent people.
- Lots of extra resources: Ethics, non-ABA, restraint and seclusion behavior solutions, HIPAA, and much, much more!
- Access to connect and collaborate with students and professionals around the world in a unique neurodiversity-paradigm-aligned forum.
- The opportunity to post resumes on our members-only Job Board, and interview for positions with practices, educational settings, and companies that are neurodiversity-paradigm-aligned (extra fee).
Sign me up for Collective Membership!
Annual Individual Membership is $139.00
Therapists, for 12 months you will receive all of the following benefits and more!
- Unlimited Access to our private members-only Collective:
- Receive all communications and newsletters from Therapist Neurodiversity Collective
- Receive a copy of our ‘Practice Guidelines for Officially Recognized Members,’ a 55-page downloadable ebook upon joining
- Access to all live and recorded neurodiversity-paradigm-aligned training sessions with certificates for Certification Maintenance Hours (CMH)
- Access to all live educational events with contemporary neurodiversity paradigm aligned researchers who will discuss their published and emerging research.
- Access to continually updated compilations of research studies, white papers, and scholarly articles (entire papers in pdf form) by relevant topic. (Some papers will come with additional synopsis of the paper.)
- Each month you will receive a new neurodiversity-paradigm-aligned material or resource, including pamphlets and infographics for use with the public, carers, families, and professionals (colleagues and medical professionals).
- Lots of extra resources: Report Samples, Goal Examples, Ethics, non-ABA/restraint and seclusion behavior solutions, HIPAA at a glance, and much, much more!
- Connect and collaborate with licensed and credentialed therapists from around the world in a unique neurodiversity-paradigm-aligned private forum.
- Participate in case study discussions and request help with problem-solving for your caseload.
- Have opportunities to take action with our advocacy campaigns.
- Have the ability to post your resume internally on our members-only Job Board (extra fee) to connect with neurodiversity-paradigm-aligned practices and organizations.
I want to advertise in the Directory!
Annual Directory Listing is $287.00
Advertise with Therapist Neurodiversity Collective and Be Found Online
When people are seeking genuinely neurodiversity-paradigm-aligned professional services, your practice or business will be there, ready to help. Once you create your profile with us, your organization will appear on Therapist Neurodiversity Collective and in search engines like Google, making it easy for new clients to find you. We take care of all the SEO work for you
Convey Trust and Integrity
Align your organization with Therapist Neurodiversity Collective, a trusted name in neurodiversity-paradigm-aligned therapy practices, and highlight your dedication to ethics. People trust us because we maintain strict membership requirements, individually verifying every organization, business, and practice listed with us.
For 12 months from the date of publication, the annual Business Directory Listing membership fee:
- Covers the initial and ongoing costs of verifying that your Practice/Business/School/Company application, website, and social media meet our advertiser criteria.
- If the advertiser is a therapy provider, it covers verifying license and credentials for the practice owner.
- Covers web development to implement your Directory Listing.
- Includes a link from the Therapist Neurodiversity Collective website’s Official Business Directory to your practice’s website or Facebook page or other Social Media for 12 months. (Your directory listing includes a short description of the services or goods offered, along with one photo or logo icon to display with your link on our directory, along with contact information.)
- For an extra fee, only the businesses that are listed in the Collective’s Official Business Directory will have the ability to post your organization’s job openings on our Collective members-only Job Board.